BRIEF BY J.MOUCLIER

I have always liked to hear how people meet for the first time. Each story is different and unusual. I am going to tell you how I met Bernard Arnault : An attractive and handsome gentleman walked down the lobby of “the Chambre Syndicale de la Haute Couture. 

We could feel someone energetic and soft. He came alone and went straight to the point and said: I am Mr. Arnault, the President of Ferinel and I want to build a French Luxury group. Can you tell me more about how works the fashion industry? I instantly knew that he knew the answers of each question he was asking. When he left, I had a very strange feeling. I am not a visionary, but he is so different from anyone, that I felt to be in front of a new tycoon. 

That’s the way it is!!! (Source Canal-luxe.org)

Commentaires

Articles les plus consultés